Science Booths & Days
Mad Science Special Event Booths
Our Mad Science Booths will add fun and excitement to your next event.
Children will be able to do hands-on experiments in a wide variety of topics as well as take something home with them.
Here are some available topics:
Make and Take Booths
- Children will make and take home the coolest polymer of them all, Slime!
- Children will make a Crystal Garden which will continue growing after they take it home
- Children will use electricity to copper plate and take home their own nickels (provided by Mad Science).
- For this booth you have the option of the children can making own football plane to take home or to take a ride on a hovercraft.
- In this booth children will get to experiment with many different optical illusions and they will get to take home a 3D Dragon that they make at home.
- In this booth children will explore many magnetic experiments and they will get to take home a floating magnet kit.
With one Mad Scientist, we can usually accommodate 6 children at a time for the hands-on activity. The average amount of time spent per child is about 3-5 minutes (depending on the booth), so in one hour with one Mad Scientist, about 80-100 children can go through a booth. Call us at 800-281-9709 with any question
Science Day PackagesScience Workshops
Mad Science will excite your children with age-appropriate, hands-on, inquirey based workshops, 50-minutes in length with numerous, exciting topics from which to choose. Topics include:Slime - Dry Ice - Dinosaurs - Matter of Fact - Magnetic AttractionStunt Planes and Flight - Movie Effects - Science of ToysAcids and Bases - Rocket Demonstration - Bugs - Detective ScienceAdd a Special Event to your Science Day
Mad Science Events are 45-minute high-energy demonstrations that are fun, educational, spectacular and sure to leave your guests with memories that last well byound our grand finales.SPECIAL COMBO PACKAGES!
Book both Workshops and Shows and save 5 - 15%