Science Booths & Days
Mad Science Special Event Booths
Our Mad Science Booths will add fun and excitement to your next event.
Children will be able to do hands-on experiments in a wide variety of topics as well as take something home with them.
Here are some available topics:
Make and Take Booths
- Children will make and take home the coolest polymer of them all, Slime!
- Children will make a Crystal Garden which will continue growing after they take it home
- Children will use electricity to copper plate and take home their own nickels (provided by Mad Science).
- For this booth you have the option of the children can making own football plane to take home or to take a ride on a hovercraft.
- In this booth children will get to experiment with many different optical illusions and they will get to take home a 3D Dragon that they make at home.
- In this booth children will explore many magnetic experiments and they will get to take home a floating magnet kit.
With one Mad Scientist, we can usually accommodate 6 children at a time for the hands-on activity. The average amount of time spent per child is about 3-5 minutes (depending on the booth), so in one hour with one Mad Scientist, about 80-100 children can go through a booth. Call us at 609-737-0313 with any question
Science Day PackagesScience Workshops
Mad Science will excite your children with age-appropriate, hands-on, inquirey based workshops, 50-minutes in length with numerous, exciting topics from which to choose. Topics include:Slime - Dry Ice - Dinosaurs - Matter of Fact - Magnetic AttractionStunt Planes and Flight - Movie Effects - Science of ToysAcids and Bases - Rocket Demonstration - Bugs - Detective ScienceAdd a Special Event to your Science Day
Mad Science Events are 45-minute high-energy demonstrations that are fun, educational, spectacular and sure to leave your guests with memories that last well byound our grand finales.